Preschool Teacher, Head Start, Child Development, Behaviorist, SLPA
Niños Del Cielo, Inc. located in Huntington Park (LA), California is an Early Intervention Program designed to assist infant/toddlers 0-36 months with developmental delays. Our services include in-home sessions to target the six key areas of development, which include Cognitive, Language, Fine Motor, Gross-Motor, Social-Emotional and Self-Help. Our goal at Niños Del Cielo is to have the infant/toddler reach their developmental goal by incorporating play-based learning. Our program is tailored to include parents into the sessions to have them continue the new skills learned on a daily basis.
Position Summary: As an Early Interventionist you will be providing in-home and remote sessions to infant/toddlers with developmental disabilities either once or twice a week, which means driving is a must and Zoom! Infant Specialists are also responsible for completing quarterly evaluations on their infant/toddlers. Periodically checking in with supervisors if emergencies arise. Most important keeping a daily log of sessions completed which is signed by parents at the end of the session.
Major Functions & Responsibilities
- Regularly monitor the progress of the infant/ toddler by observations.
- All sessions are completed in-home and temporarily via zoom and last one hour.
- Provide feedback on all infant/toddler’s evaluations.
- Maintain open communication with supervisors and Director.
- Maintain confidentiality of all client information.
- Most important, build and maintain relationship with families.
- Bachelor’s degree in Child Development, Early Childhood, Human Development, Psychology, SLP-A, Social Work or any related field of social/child services.
- Valid CA Driver License and valid auto insurance.
- Daily access to computer w/ internet access and smartphone.
- Good communication skills, time management and organizational skills required.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus! but not required.
- Full time: (Monday-Friday / No weekends or Holidays)
- Part time: (Monday-Friday / No weekends or Holidays)
- Infant Specialists set and arrange their own schedules to meet the family’s needs.
Infant Specialists are paid even if a session is cancelled by the parents. Yes, you’re reading this correctly.
- Mileage Reimbursement.
- Cell Phone and Internet Bi-Weekly Reimbursement (partial).
- Annual reviews and merit raises
- Vacation time, Sick Time and Holiday Pay accrue immediately.
- 100% Paid coverage of HMO (BlueShield or Kaiser) Medical/Dental benefits.
- Employee Assistance Program: The EAP Program is a confidential service that provides counseling, financial planning and legal advice free of charge.
- Life Insurance.
- Training, career development, and advancement opportunities.
If you are interested in a career that will help fortify the lives of infant/toddlers in their most important stages of development, please send resumes through Indeed. We are very interested in having you join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $39,520.00 – $54,080.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Suitable personal protective equipment is provided. We follow CDC guidelines.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: On the road
If you are interested in a career that will help fortify the lives of infant/toddlers in their most important stages of development, please send resumes to email@example.com We are very interested in having you join our team.