Child Development Specialist-Evaluator, Social Work, Education, Behaviorist
Niños Del Cielo, Inc. located in Huntington Park, California is an Early Intervention Program designed to assist infant/toddlers 0-36 months with developmental delays. Our services include in-home sessions to target the six key areas of development, which include Cognitive, Language, Fine Motor, Gross-Motor, Social-Emotional and Self-Help. Our goal at Niños Del Cielo is to have the infant/toddler reach their developmental goal by incorporating play-based learning. Our program is tailored to include parents into the sessions to have them continue the new skills learned on a daily basis.
Position Summary: As a Child Development Evaluator, you will administer the assessment in the child’s natural environment which is their home. You will be responsible of driving Monday to Friday half time to the home visits and half time in the office. In the office you will be scoring and writing the assessment. You will be trained how to administer and write up our assessment.
Major Functions & Responsibilities
- Daily home visits for evaluations of clients.
- All sessions are completed in-home and last one hour.
- Provide feedback on all infant/toddler’s evaluations.
- Maintain open communication with supervisor and Director.
- Maintain client information confidential.
- Most important, build and maintain relationship with families and work team.
- MA/MS in Child Development, Early Childhood Education, Education, Human Development, Psychology, Social Work, or any related field of social/child services
- Valid CA Driver License and valid auto insurance
- Daily access to computer w/ internet access and smartphone
- Good communication skills, time management and organizational skills required
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus! but not required.
- TB Clearance (Valid up to one year)
- Adult/Pediatric First Aid and CPR
- Covid19 – Vaccinated
- Full time: (Monday-Friday 8-5 / No weekends or Holidays)
- Evaluators arrange their schedule for the week with clients.
- Mileage Reimbursement.
- Cell Phone Bi-Weekly Reimbursement.
- Annual reviews and merit raise.
- Vacation time, Sick Time and Holiday Pay.
- 100% Paid coverage of HMO (Aetna or Kaiser) Medical/Dental benefits.
- Employee Assistance Program: The EAP Program is a confidential service that provides counseling, financial planning and legal advice free of charge.
- Life Insurance.
- Training, career development, and advancement opportunities.
If you are interested in a career that will help fortify the lives of infant/toddlers in their most important stages of development, please send resumes through Indeed. We are very interested in having you join our growing family of Evaluators.
Hourly Rate: $26.00
If you are interested in a career that will help fortify the lives of infant/toddlers in their most important stages of development, please send resumes through Indeed. We are very interested in having you join our team.
Suitable personal protective equipment is provided. We follow CDC guidelines.
- Office and Home
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Master’s (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
If you are interested in a career that will help fortify the lives of infant/toddlers in their most important stages of development, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org We are very interested in having you join our team.